I've led social media campaign and content strategy for Verizon FiOS, helped Capital One formulate and launch its developer marketing program, and have participated in winning pitches for National Geographic, Ferguson Enterprises, KinderCare, HTH Pools, Markel Insurance, Performance Food Group, Baby Jogger, and SyFy Network.
I am currently the Director of Strategy at Authentic (a 75-person digital agency in Richmond, VA) where I work across a variety of accounts and new business. I like to keep my hands dirty, so I still lead Ferguson's social content strategy (including creative ideation and even some copywriting) and Capital One's developer marketing, in addition to facilitating digital and social strategy best practices across my team. I also work closely with the creative team to help inspire brilliant ideas.
In general, I love delving into the variety offered by the world, and I make it a point to learn from anyone I meet and anything I do.
- Two graduate degrees
- Toured two continents in a rock band
- Brand strategy for an award-winning ad agency
- Consultant to non-profits and government agencies
- Renovated historic Richmond row house
- Will best any challenger in punk rock trivia (yes, I know I don't look the part)